Friday, January 9, 2009

Sleepless Night

I'm not sleepy so thought I'd write a few lines! I thought I'd get started on some spring cleaning this week & get rid of some clutter but that didn't happen. So what did I accomplish this week? Sadly not much. I taught a painting class Monday night & a ceramic class on Tue. night.
Wed. was a snow day for grandkids so my granddaughters came over, the youngest wanted to stay with me so we baked Cowboy Cookies & some Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins & played "hairdresser" with A. giving me some "streaks" using foil wrap...too bad my hair still looks the same..should I ask her to redo it lol! Ah grandkids make life worthwhile :) Wish they could stay little!

I got some necessary accounting done this morning & painted up two ornaments designed by Bess Daniel to attach to greeting cards..hopefully tomorrow, I'll get the cards & cardstock cut & get those put together for a future class. Will post pictures when I get them done.

Lately my get up & go has got up & gone!

Till next time...take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment